Robinson R44 single engine 3 passengers plus pilot
The R44 is a single-engined helicopter with a semi-rigid two-bladed main rotor, a two-bladed tail rotor and a skid landing gear.
It has an enclosed cabin with two rows of side-by-side seating for a pilot and three passengers.
Tail rotor direction of rotation on the R44 is reversed compared to the R22 for improved yaw control authority.
On the R44 the advancing blade is on the bottom.
- Cruise Speed: 110 kn (200 km/h; 130 mph)
- Range: 300 nmi (560 km; 350 mi)
- Capacity: four, including pilot
- Powerplant: 1 × Lycoming IO-540-AE1A5 6 cylinder, flat engine with fuel injection, 245 bhp (183 kW)
Airbus 350 single engine 5 passengers plus pilot
The AS350 is a single engine helicopter, powered either by a Lycoming LTS101 or Turbomeca Arriel powerplant, that drives a three-blade main rotor, which is furnished with a Starflex rotor head.
- Cruise speed: 245 km/h (152 mph, 132 kn)
- Range: 662 km (411 mi, 357 nmi)
- Capacity: 5 pax
- Powerplant: 1 × Turbomeca Arriel 2B turboshaft engine, 632 kW (848 hp)
Airbus 355 twin engine 5 passengers plus pilot
The AS355 Écureuil 2 (or Twin Squirrel) is a twin-engine light utility helicopter originally manufactured by Aérospatiale in France (later part of Eurocopter Group, now Airbus Helicopters).
- Cruise speed: 224 km/h (139 mph, 121 kn) (max cruise)
- Range: 703 km (437 mi, 380 nmi) with max fuel no reserve
- Capacity: 6
- Powerplant: 2 × Allison 250-C20F turboshaft engines, 313 kW (420 hp) each
Airbus ec135 twin engine 6 passengers plus pilot
The EC135 is a twin-engine civil light utility helicopter produced by Airbus Helicopters (formerly known as Eurocopter).
It is capable of flight under instrument flight rules (IFR) and is outfitted with a digital automatic flight control system (AFCS).
- Cruise speed: 254 km/h (158 mph, 137 kn)
- Range: 635 km (395 mi, 343 nmi)
- Capacity: 7
- Powerplant: 2 × Turbomeca Arrius 2B2 turboshaft engines, 472 kW (633 hp) each